FOREIGN PARTNERSHIP OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Ievgeniia Korniienko, Senior Teacher, Ph.D. Internship at the Jules Verne University of Picardy. Internship period: 03 ... 08 October 2016.
The business trip was carried out within the framework of the European mobility program "Erasmus +" in accordance with the agreement between KPI. Igor Sikorsky and the University
of Picardy named after Jules Verne.
- Olena Klymuk, Associate Professor, Ph.D. International internship at the University Collegium Civitas (Republic of Poland) from November 8 to December 13, 2019 with a stay in Warsaw
from 11 to 13 December 2019 (order ? 3388-n from 28.10.2019)
- Igor Linchevskyi - Professor, D.Sc. underwent an internship at the Collegium Civitas University in Warsaw (Poland) from November 8, 2019 to December 13, 2019. Received a certificate.
- Viktor Kalita, Professor, D.Sc. Professor V.M. Kalita paid scientific visits to International Center of Future Science, Jilin University in Changchun, China, at the invitation
of Professor Han Wei, who is Vice-Director of International Center of Future Science. During the stay of V. M. Kalita in China, joint scientific studies of the magnetocaloric effect
in non-stoichiometric manganites were carried out and the high spin - low spin phase transition were studied. Research results have been published in scientific articles in high-rated
- Andrei Snarskii, Professor, D.Sc. Grant from Bavarian Academic Center for Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (BAYHOST) for financial support of the reciprocal visits
(grant No. MB-2018-2/5).
- Andrei Snarskii, Professor, D.Sc. Scientific collaboration with prof. M.Chamonin in East Bavarian Centre for Intelligent Materials (EBACIM), Ostbayerische Technische Hochschule
(OTH) Regensburg, Seybothstr.2, 93053 Regensburg, Germany